Which tests will be given for what grade level?
|Grade 3||X||X|| || |
|Grade 4||X||X|| |
|Grade 5||X||X||X|| |
|Grade 6||X||X|| |
|Grade 7||X||X|| || |
|Grade 8||X||X||X|| |
High School Courses - End-of-course tests in English Language Arts I (9th grade), Algebra I, Geometry, Biology, American History and American Government.
2020-2021 Testing Dates
Each school district chooses a consecutive series of school days to administer state tests within specified windows, or periods of time.
Ohio’s State Tests in English language arts, mathematics, science and social studies
FALL TEST WINDOWS 2020
- Grade 3 English language arts – Five consecutive school days, including makeups, within the Oct. 19, 2020 - Oct. 30, 2020 window
- High school end-of-course tests – Fifteen consecutive school days, including makeups, within the Nov. 30, 2020 - Jan. 8, 2021 window
SPRING TEST WINDOWS 2021
School districts select 15 consecutive school days, including makeups, within each test window.
- English language arts - March 22, 2021 - April 23, 2021
- Mathematics, science and social studies - March 29, 2021 - May 7, 2021
SUMMER TEST WINDOWS 2021 (OPTIONAL)
- Grade 3 English language arts – July 5 - 9, 2021
- High school end-of-course tests – July 12 - 23, 2021
Alternate Assessment for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities
- Operational test - Feb. 2 - March 19, 2021
Note: All information subject to change.